Has the roof at your workplace seen better days? Revamp it by turning to the professionals at Holbrook's Roofing Co., Inc in Trenton, MI. You can look to our commercial roofing contractor for repairs or replacements. We can tear off your old roof to make way for your new one and work directly with your insurance company on claims. You can even rely on us for new construction projects.
Call 734-675-3456 today to schedule services with our commercial roofing contractor.
We offer an array of commercial roofing services to best meet your needs. You can hire us to install:
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin-based roofing systems provide superior strength and weatherability.
- This product is lightweight yet highly resistant to impact, punctures, tears, and wind. It is ideal for both new construction and re-roofing projects.
- The reinforced membrane easily handles building thermal expansion and contraction and has minimal shrinkage for watertight integrity.
- Extended warranties are available in 10, 15, and 20 year coverage
- Product is available in both 45 and 60 mil and can be either fully adhered or mechanically attached.
- The reflective, light color and emissivity of this product makes it energy efficient by reflecting up to 78% of sun rays to reduce air conditioning costs and reduces the heat build-up under the membrane.
- Reinforced Polyvinyl Chloride based roofing systems are specially designed with weft-inserted polyester knit fabric.
- Even when punctured, the fabric is designed to "rope up" and resists tearing for superior durability with excellent abrasion and puncture resistance.
- The lightweight membrane is highly resistant to wind uplift, fire, fungus, ozone, and UV.
- The flexible membrane easily handles building thermal expansion and contraction and has minimal shrinkage for watertight integrity.
- 10, 15, and 20 year extended warranties are also available.
- Material comes in both 50 and 60 mil and can either fully adhered or mechanically attached.
- The white color of the membrane adds to the building aesthetics while increasing energy efficiency.
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer based roofing systems are the economical choice roofing systems for low-sloped buildings.
- EPDM is known for its high tensile strength and long term watertight integrity.
- The membrane remains flexible in heat and cold to prevent splits and cracks and will stretch up to 425% so structural movement will have no effect on integrity.
- Fewer seams for less chance of leaks and the fully adhered system offers the best wind resistance.
- Extended warranties are available.
- The reinforced membrane comes in both 45 and 60 mil.
- This low-maintenance roofing system provides excellent ozone and UV resistance.
You can choose between 10-, 15- and 20-year warranty coverage options for your installation. Get in touch with us now to learn more about our commercial roofing services in Trenton, MI.